Recent publications by our members
- Weintraub, S., R. Cole, C. Schmitt, and J. All. 2016. Climatic controls on the isotopic composition and availability of soil nitrogen across mountainous tropical forest. Ecosphere. 7(8):1-13.
- Pricope, N.G., All, J.D. and Miles, L. 2015. Anthropogenic and environmental disturbance factors in the Annapurna Conservation Area of Nepal. In Human and Environmental Changes in South-East Asia. R.B. Singh and P. Prokop (editors), Springer Inc.
Pricope, N., A. Gaughan, J. All, M. Binford and L. Rutina. 2015. Spatio-temporal analysis of vegetation dynamics in relation to shifting inundation and fire regimes: disentangling environmental variability from land management decisions in a southern African transboundary watershed. Land. 4(3):627-655. doi:10.3390/land4030627
- Schmitt CG, All J, Schwarz JP, Arnott WP, Cole RJ, Celestian A, and E Lapham. 2015. Measurements of light absorbing particulates on the glaciers in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru. The Cryosphere 9 (9), 331-340. http://www.the-cryosphere.net/9/331/2015/tc-9-331-2015.html
- Mainali, J., J. All, P. Jha, and D. Bhuju. 2015. Montane Forest Responses to Climate Variability and Change in the Central Himalayas of Nepal. Mountain Research and Development 35(1):66-77. 2015. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1659/MRD-JOURNAL-D-13-00101.1
- Pricope, NG, Binford W, and J All. 2014. Disentangling environmental variability from land management decisions in changing semi-arid savannahs of Southern Africa. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(11):1005-1113. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PERS_November_2014/HTML/index.html
- Cole. R.J., J.D. All, C.G. Schmitt, and M.F. Lopez, 2014. Remote sensing and ground-based measurements across a remote rainforest transect. Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing 80(9): 817-822. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PE&RS_Sept_2014_Flipping/HTML/
- All, J. 2014. Remote Sensing Challenges in Mountainous Regions. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(8):710-11.
- All J, Pricope NG, and K Humagain. 2014 Connecting pixels with people to examine environmental changes in the Mt. Everest region of Nepal. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(7):600-604. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PERS_July2014_Flipping/HTML/index.html
- Schmitt, C., J. All, R. Cole, A. Celestian, P. Arnott. 2014. Linking Remote Sensing and In-Situ Detection of Black Carbon on Tropical Glaciers. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. 80(5):385-390. http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/2014journals/PERS_May2014_Flipping/HTML/index.html
All, J., M. Medler, S. Arques, R. Cole, T. Woodall, J. King, J. Yan, and C. Schmitt. 2017. Fire Response to Local Climate Variability: Huascaran National Park, Peru. Fire Ecology. (in press).
All, J., and J. Balzar. 2017. ICEFALL: Adventures on the Wild Edges of our Dangerous, Changing Planet. Public Affairs, NY. 250 pp.
All, J. 2017. Human-Environment Interactions: Current and Future Directions. E. Brondizio and E. Moran, eds. The AAG Review of Books. 5(2):103-5.
Thapa, S., J. All, and R. Yadav. 2016. Effects of Livestock Grazing on Pastures in the Manaslu Conservation Area, Nepalese Himalaya. Mountain Research and Development. 36(3):311-319.